"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I Think I Heard TuesdayTryouts-conversations aren't just for prose

Conversations

God and Jesus in their Underwear
Fruit of the loom?
Yes, my son.

Balzac meets God
The tablecloth is greasy.
Hmm, wonder where that came from ...

Marquis de Sade meets Sade
In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
Aren’t you a Smooth Operator.

Three Dog Night meets Randy Newman
How can people be so heartless?
That ain't no way to have fun

BB King meets BB Gun
Bang!
Ouch!

Bob Dylan meets Al Roker
Sure gonna be wet tonight on Main Street.
60% chance.

God and Jesus in their Underwear
Are you happy now?

7 comments:

  1. I adore these. They are clever and fun. I am so glad you tried the conversation poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, definitely made me smile. Very clever. You definitely have a witty imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to lighten up the mood, sometimes, Ben.

    ReplyDelete