"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love and Hope poets united poetry pantry #10 / sunday scribblings #234-love

Will I die with anger in my heart?
I think not.
Will you die with happiness?
I hope so.
Can we live together in peace?
Could be, don’t know just yet.
Do I love you?
Of course, I do.
It is love that makes the world twirl.
Round and round, it spins.
When right, it fits like a glove-perfectly.
It sits beside you, when things feel wrong.
Through trouble and despair, love eases the pain.

15 comments:

  1. Love is so very complex, but necessary. "Through trouble and despair, love eases the pain." Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful poem, Pamela! Yes, there are a lot of questions to ask, but I hope you go happy and in comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful--you capture both love and hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant (I'm a Brit so we say "brilliant" a lot), wish I was better at poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! :-) Brilliant. lol (I'm British too.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Through trouble and despair, love eases the pain....

    ...true indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellently written post! =)

    -Weasel

    ReplyDelete
  8. "It is love that makes the world twirl." - I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good poem, that says a lot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And indeed love eases the pain, wonderfully written Pamela!=P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this poem of love. Makes me think about how love isn't everything but without it we are nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just mentioning here that you commented that you liked the picture with my poem. Wondered if you recognized the setting -- Puerta Vallarta! Beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love is a powerful thing isn't it?...Love your poem...it paints that picture so well Pamela!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete