"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, June 13, 2010

heart of a prisoner osi #120 oubliette

 
dark lanes lead to me

unlit halls hark back

musty stone walls

line my heart

torture me

fortifications preserved

in a forgotten place

oubliette free me

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

13 comments:

  1. A great sense of desolation in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having written this, haven't you already freed yourself.. creative spirits are like thoughts.. who can hold them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ramesh I suppose you are right!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Musty stone walls line my heart"...wow, that was powerful. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rall I know but it's poetry...
    Kind of sounds good though! ;)
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Powerful words. Tells a tale.
    A great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Harshad and thanks for stopping by!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, nicely said - the prompt does lead one to darker spots whether or not they exist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Susan!
    It did take me to a dark place!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Find that opening and get the hell outta there!
    - Dina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I found it!Thanks for commenting!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete