"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, June 13, 2010

'a different kind of hero' sunday scribblings #219 superhero(ine)

when they scrambled

looking for cover

equals were never round

to save them from mad dog

credible though with flippers

only serving pop-tarts and iced tea

a buckshot rang out in the distance

yuppies running to the sound

screaming 'truly scrumptious'


process notes:
my husband gave me a list of words to use
here is the list:

scrambled
pop-tarts
equals
scrumptious
mad dog
credible
flippers
iced tea
yuppies
buckshot

8 comments:

  1. wow, very creative to form your story from his list and prompt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy!
    I have fun with these word lists
    They are called wordles!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop Tarts and iced tea - now that's what I call a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not ease to make something out of a group of words...you did great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Changnoi
    Now tell me you are kidding! ;)thanks for stopping by!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. gs batty
    Thanks I love using these prompts combined with something like a word list!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wicked fun. I LOVE that your husband created that crazy wordle for you...he's awesome.
    - Dina

    ReplyDelete