"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking back on this passing year with some insight-monday poetry potluck #15-reflections,interpretations,musings

Things that should have been said, others missed.
Days filled with happiness, sorrow comes at times …
You stood against interpretations, when all was obvious.
Reflections of lost loved ones,
potpourri in a linen closet, reminds me of my mom.
Memories vary in every realm – life
Feeling the softness of a hand placed upon my shoulder,
listening to the words dropping around me.
I’ve read musings, some of despair, others of joy,
or just a few funny words … to start my day
Many kinds make this world what it is:
harmonious, peaceful or
consumed with angst, strife.
Nothing can be changed from what it essentially is,
I’ve thrown the bucket of desperation far away.
Musings are a reflection of interpretations …

10 comments:

  1. I really like this one. I'm not sure if this was what you intended to share for the Poetry Potluck... but I read it and felt it was the one I should comment on :)

    I think it's a combination of the tangible and the memory that's so easy to be swept into. I think this poem does a good job of that - and I especially like the throwing of the bucket of desperation. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful words! I especially loving the last line, musings are a reflection of interpretations, so true!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart combination...

    lovely put.
    Thanks for sharing and linking

    A++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how a smell or sight in the corner of the eye can spark so many memories. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post- tq for sharing.. mines here- http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/01/23/painted-hallways/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Many kinds make this world what it is:
    harmonious, peaceful or
    consumed with angst, strife.
    Nothing can be changed from what it essentially is,
    I’ve thrown the bucket of desperation far away.
    Musings are a reflection of interpretations
    ...

    Absolutely...thought provoking words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing one.. so much think about.. especially the last line.. :) very well put

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all and a very happy holiday!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, How are you?

    Season’s Greetings!
    You are nominated, you win one vote, if you nominate other poets, you win another vote 4 yourself, in addition, voting helps you exposed to other poets and make new friends in our community. Hope to see you vote
    Please Vote Under This Link

    PS: Hope to See you at potluck week 16 tomorrow…

    Week 16 theme: celebrations and festivities.
    We will have a break after week 16, and come back on week 18…
    Blessings!
    Your support means a world to us…
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Done Jingle.
    I am good and you?
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete