"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Monday, December 13, 2010

creativity monday potluck poetry #14-passion, hobbies, pastimes and entertainment

Restless hands, a desire to create
Never enough time …
Staying busy is important
Like water that rushes down
a mountain and becomes frozen in midstream
Fingers move in synchronized efforts,
forming – reaching – trying to make sense
Light through a window catches shadows
that spark interests and ideas
Creation, imagination, allows breathing, slow and steady
Pyramids pile high, placing layer upon layer
As we construct what we believe,
An expression of ourselves

7 comments:

  1. Cool, I like the staccato like rhythm to this, real cool :)
    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the busy feel, the ebb and flow, calm from confusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, Pamela. We DO construct / form our poetry as an expression of our beliefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love this line: As we construct what we believe,An expression of ourselves
    Great stuff!
    My entry is at:
    http://scribbleandedit.blogspot.com/2010/12/going-loco.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice comments.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to use this piece in my book project. I love it. I know you sent me your email, but I can't find it. I would also like you to write a short paragraph about yourself. Thanks

    ReplyDelete