"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blue bandana valley

In this place there are lightning bolts
You need a shield to exist here
We got firebrand tires to wear to parties
We go to those parties with our uncles, who usually bring their goats as the main act
You may think I am morally insane
But I learned this from a Chinese woman who spoke Mandarin
She also ate mandarins and made orange marmalade, which was delicious
I wanted to have sex with her but I knew I would have to use a contraceptive device
So I didn’t bother, that is too complicated for someone of my stature
I would like someday to tie my eyebrows together like the cooper I once met
There is righteousness to being me
You can’t go out at six o’clock
Because if you do the people from Ironworks will cut out your tongue
They use them for bird treats round here
Please come visit sometime and you too can be absolved


No comments:

Post a Comment