"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"dancing" poets united poetry pantry #21/sunday scribblings #245 limits

Red satin shoes that tap
along the skyline.
Resonating through my brain.
Formations flow ...
Sequins sparkle causing rainbows.
Illuminations – Frivolous ...
Limitless beginnings and endings.
Twinkling – drops of contour.
The future is crystallizing promises,
comforting infinities.
Happiness surrounds, butternuts and chicory.
Lining a cloud above, clicking and repeating ...

8 comments:

  1. I love this one, Pamela.....loved "the future is crystallizing promises, comforting infinities." "Comforting infinities".....what a profoundly hopeful phrase. Love the "butternuts and chicory".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, I love the images in this poem...and the rhythms. You have me dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you dancing in those red slippers, you look lovely,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Butternuts and chicory' was my favourite phrase as well..amidst all the magical imagery it somehow made me smile even more..all the colours were sparkling..Jae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flaubert I am a visual artist, working on compiling material for an artist book, based on the myth of the red shoes. I would like to use your piece
    in my book project, the Red Shoes. annell@taosnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You paint a lovely, whimsical poem :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela,
    This is a beautiful poem. So uplifting and twinkley!!
    A pleasure to read.
    Best wishes, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete