"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Monday, January 18, 2010

First draft of Blue bandana valley

I saw a lumpy lady going into the soup kitchen

Then I saw the crackhead with snot on his face was he absolved?

Ok now where was I you ask

I was on the boulevard between the light and dark

Want to know where that is, don’t ask

In this place lightning bolts jump all round the sidewalk

You need a shield to exist here it is lethal I tell you

We got firebrand tires to wear to parties

We go to those parties with our uncles, who usually bring their goats as the main act

You may think I am morally insane

But I learned this from a Chinese woman who spoke Chinese mandarin

She also ate mandarins and made orange marmalade, which was delicious

I wanted to have sex with her but I knew I would have to use a contraceptive device if I did

So I didn’t bother, that is too complicated for someone of my stature

I would like someday to tie my eyebrows together like the cooper I met once

Forget that I said that, there is righteousness to being me you know

Oh another secret I must tell you about this place is that you can’t go out at six o’clock

Because if you do the people from ironworks will come and cut out your tongue

They use them for bird treats round here

Please come visit sometime


No comments:

Post a Comment