"Life is the dancer and you are the dance."
Eckhart Tolle

Saturday, January 1, 2011

another year gone poetry tow truck #1 first words

Drop essences of virtuous attempts at the foot of 
the volcano. As the smoke swirls in the blueness of the
last hardest impression of eternity. A new
year has begun with hopes of dreams to be gorged
into a filtered resistance. You built a brick house in
the past life, tough and unbreakable. While you left me
silent with no words for an escape, I have wandered in
limbo seeking refuge from the storm of hatred. The pleasantries
of kindness made me think otherwise, should I make
the first movement and let things fall where they may in the
past year of learning and enlightenment?

8 comments:

  1. Another year has gone in deed! Looking forward to the new year and all its fun and frivolities! Happy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward in hope and tranquility, not back in anger

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of dropping your attempts at virtue near a volcano - such a powerful image. Thanks for stopping by - it's interesting to see how many people used the same quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. annell, yes it certainly is gone and I am setting my sights for the future. Good things occurred during 2010 along with a few bumps. But isn't that what life is all about.
    A happy one to you, too!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viv, I do and my anger is already forgotten. I just have a real good memory.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Donna and I want to thank you for a terrific prompt.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this poem.

    Ditto djvorreyer!

    ReplyDelete